Healthy Tidbits of the Week
Healthy Foods List: In The Maker’s Diet, there are 3 Phases.
- Phase 1 is very restricted in order to cleanse the body of toxins, help balance hormones and sugar levels, help the body heal and deal with health issues and to lose weight.
- Phase 2 is still restricted, but some new food items are added in.
- Phase 3 consists of how to eat for the rest of your life in order to maintain optimal health and this is where my husband and I eat 90% of the time. To see Maker’s Diet approved foods, go to Approved Makers Diet Food List.
Have a sporadic schedule? Don’t know if you are coming or going? Want options to workout? To give you an alternative plan, we now offer CrossFit (experienced or completed 101) and Group Fitness Drop-In Packages.
- Choose from 30- or 60-minutes training sessions.
- Discounted multi-sessions packages (3, 6, and 12 packs) are available.
- Non-Members pay a One-Time $45 Setup Fee.
- If you have any questions, call 404-913-0237 to speak to a Member Service Rep.
Are YOU Ready? Click Let’s Get Started to invest in 1-on-1 Training Services.
Have a small business? Would you like to market it for FREE? Are you a Member of CrossFit Lay It Down / LID Fitness & Nutrition Center? If you answered ‘YES’ to ALL of these questions, e-mail the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
Have your Private Events, Birthdays, Knitting Club, Parties, Bingo Night, Book Clubs, Seminars, Small Corporate Events, Karate Practice, or etc. in our Group Fitness Suite #2. Call for Details and Rental Fee.
To schedule your time, please call the Center @ 404-913-0237 to speak with a Member of Management.
Choose any of the ‘1-on-1 Fitness Assessment’ To Get Started.