Each freezer pack contained:
- 1 pound meat or meat alternative of choice
- 1/4 cup olive oil or coconut oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 3 teaspoons seasoning (see combinations below)
- Lemon Garlic – lemon zest, rosemary, garlic powder (1 tsp each)
- Lemon Pepper – lemon zest, pepper, onion powder
- Chili Lime – lime zest, chili powder, red pepper flakes
- Spicy Garlic Lime – lime zest, garlic powder, pepper
- Basic BBQ – chili powder, paprika, cinnamon
- Mild Cajun – paprika, garlic powder, onion powder
- Southwestern – chili powder, paprika, and cumin
- Mediterranean – onion powder, garlic powder, parsley flakes
- Ginger Garlic – garlic powder, onion powder, ginger
- Italian – basil, oregano, thyme
- Combine all ingredients in a quart-sized freezer bag and freeze for up to three months.
- When ready to cook, thaw in the refrigerator overnight or in a pan of water.
- Grill or sauté for 6-8 minutes or until meat is cooked through.
Highlights of making all 10 at once:
- Bulk prices are lower.
- Should be able to prep all of them in 25 minutes (only 2.5 minutes per pack!).
- Stocked with healthy and delicious food for summer!
Optional: Put the seasoning mixes over veggies or add to whole grains like rice, quinoa or beans for an added flavor boost and to blend with your main entrée.