The MELT Method is a simple self-treatment technique that reduces chronic pain, the effects of accumulated tension and stress caused by daily living, rehydrates the connective tissues, rebalances the nervous system, and restores space to compressed joints. MELT improves flexibility, alignment and posture, the results of exercise, joint mobility, sleep and digestion, and overall well-being. Reduces aches and pains, wrinkles, cellulite, headaches, and risk of injuries. You can see changes immediately after a session, but the best results are seen after 12 sessions of MELT once or twice a week.
About the Instructor: Alicia is Certified in the MELT Hand and Foot Treatment, as well as being a Certified Biblical Health Coach and Personal Chef.
30 mins MELT Method Intro Class is held on Tues @ 5:00pm, Fri @ 4:00pm, and every other Sat @ 11:00am. Click Schedule MELT Intro Class | select the Date and Time you would like to attend.
MELT Method Intro Class Cost: FREE – Members; $15 Drop-In Fee – NON-Members.
Private and Customized Sessions or Packages are available Monday – Saturday and can be scheduled by calling the Center at 404-913-0237 or emailing email@example.com.
Fees for 60 minutes One-on-One Private Session. Packages are consecutive once or twice a week:
- 1 session $60; Current Special: $30*
- 4 sessions- $220/ $55 a session ($20 savings)
- 6 sessions – $330/ $55 a session ($30 savings)
- 12 sessions- $600 / $50 a session ($120 savings)
Fees for 60 minutes Group Sessions. Packages are consecutive once or twice a week:
- 1 session $45 per person for 2-3 students
- 4 sessions- $160/ $40 a session per person ($20 savings) 2-3 students
- 6 sessions – $210/ $35 a session per person ($60 savings) 2-3 students
- 12 sessions- $360 / $30 a session per person ($180 savings) 2-3 students
— MELT Method Products —